外贸业务员话术,外贸销售之:大客户接待话术 太疯狂了

 2022-11-04    13  

关注“中国式外贸出口讲义”,撷取讲深度不偷懒,稳步为你呈现出外贸出口销售和管理的蔬果。

外贸业务员话术,外贸销售之:大客户接待话术 太疯狂了 微商销售话术 广告销售话术 韩国电视剧 必看的美剧 销售话术 第1张

大客户怎样专业地招待?

没事儿多背背,多评注,词汇需要变成本能的等级,就需要故意练,不然功用不大。 前面有机会再撷取 —— 怎样提高谈吐,怎样提高词汇能力!

1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Shenzhen is a pleasant one.

我特意为我精心安排使我在广州的逗留愉快。

2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对他们的征招了。

3 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.

如果我深感方便快捷不然,我想那时谈谈日程精心安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我指出那时能先拟定两具临时性方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见建议不然,他们还能对方案稍作修正。

6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

他们与否能确保有充裕的时间来磋商?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

所以他们的公益活动在早上也精心安排满了吗?

8 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果我愿意不然,他们锦衣玉食两个早上供我应得。

9 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

他们想用点时间来研究谈谈白天磋商的情况。

10 Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

所以他们就会心中有点儿数,知道我需要什么了。

12 I cant say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的磋商了。

15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

我不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

尽管他们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 Weve got to report back to the head office.

他们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢我的合作。

19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

他们已经很顺利地把公益活动日程精心安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是他们为你和你的朋友拟定的公益活动日程精心安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见建议不然,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个方案上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

他们真诚地希望我在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在他们访问结束时为他们精心安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到他们工厂来。

26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 Youll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对他们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许他们能先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后他们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

他们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

他们指出质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,他们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给我增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

他们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

我用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 Whats your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对他们厂总的印象怎样?

45 Im impressed by your approach to business.

我经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我指出我的产品能使我胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和他们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来他们能合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

他们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

他们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请我多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

他们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我确保通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

能让我参观一下我的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观不然,那得需要好两个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就能了。

59 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是他们的畅销货

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

他们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogs or something that tells me about your company?

能给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

他们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

他们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是他们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸出口易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出他们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明他们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,他们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,他们做了一些,但是因为他们才刚起步,并没有任何资料能提供给我。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣不然,我能列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我能提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

能告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

能请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counter proposal?

你能考虑接受他们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议他们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许他们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,他们希望能先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我能提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,他们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

他们必须强调这些付款条件对他们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对他们至关重要。

93 I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你与否了解,但是,这个条件对他们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

他们的方针是不授予专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我不然,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你能回答我有关确保的问题吗?

98 I dont know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你与否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你能重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明我的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解我的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

他们如果不了解我对付款方式的意见建议,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对他们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

他们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

这个方案必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢确保。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚我的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我能提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让他们假设一个他们不同意的状况。

114 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让他们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定与否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容

119 We need them urgently.

他们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。他们收齐之后会立即寄给你

121 Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?

我将向你介绍他们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 Id like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 Id like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸出口易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说我正在实施一种新的对外贸出口易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

他们的对外贸出口易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

他们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

他们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

我的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

他们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你指出该怎样来进行这次磋商呢?

131 Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过他们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.

这是他们最近开发的产品。

134 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.

他们想推荐他们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是他们所想要的。

136 Im sure youll be pleased with this product.

我敢确保你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 Im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, Id choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 Weve already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品他们已有很大的需要求量

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.

他们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使他们的产品销售得所以好。

144 Good. Thats just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是他们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

他们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

他们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前为止,顾客对他们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

他们能看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to read.

当然,同时他们也有测试结果,他们相信我会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

我的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些我的市场分析好吗?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,他们的市场分析告诉他们,他们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?

我多久才能把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

他们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?

你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 Id like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道我是怎样得出结论的。

160 Why dont we go to the office now?

为何他们那时不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

他们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还能做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见建议,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你指出合同有问题吗?

165 Wed like you to consider our request once again.

他们希望贵方再次考虑他们的要求。

166 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

他们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的两个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的磋商非常成功。

168 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

他们无法同意对合同工的变动和修正。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

他们希望下一交磋商将是签订合同前的最后一轮磋商。

170 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,他们没有什么意见建议。

171 Thats international practice. We cant break it.

这是国际惯例,他们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

他们能重新考虑修正合同。

173 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.

他们不得不谈谈合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

我指出结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

他们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是他们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

178 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed

here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给我签字。

181 Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

他们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同怎样?

183 We had expected much lower prices.

他们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我能把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢确保他们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我指出你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 Its up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购他们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?

一般我报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

他们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我指出合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.

如果我愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得他们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方负担。

原文链接:https://zazhiba.com.cn/post/14738.html

=========================================

https://zazhiba.com.cn/ 为 “自由随风” 唯一官方服务平台,请勿相信其他任何渠道。